Monday, January 30, 2017

WHAT TIME IS IT?!


ADVENTURE TIME!


Hey there!

Before I start on this epic review of every episode of Adventure Time, let me give you some background:

I first learned about this show a few years ago, but I had fallen out of cartoons for quite a while. Finally one day, I decided to give it a shot, and found it to be the most awesome, weird, out of this world, lovable cartoon I had seen. It was obvious the creators loved the characters, and the dynamics of their relationships was very interesting.

So here we go. I will try and attempt to do all the shows, shorts, and specials in chronological order (according to airdate), and do my best to try and unravel the mysteries of OOO.

I am open to anyone who wants to post and bring up any points/mistakes as I work on the series. As of today, if I am correct, the show has about a season and a half before it is wrapped up.

Maybe, if I am very very lucky, and a hard worker... I can catch up and watch it in real time. (def. no promises though!)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment