Saturday, January 28, 2017

Welcome to the blog.

Hey everyone,

I know what you are thinking. What the hell is this, and why the hell am I here?

To answer those questions:

What the hell is this?

This is a blog I am making to help chart my shows, movies and other stuff that I enjoy.  What does that entail? Well, movies, comics, picture books, cartoons, and whatever the hell else I like to spend my time doing. It's just that I will try and analyze the subject at hand and try and give a good review on it. That's it.

I will be focusing on movie & tv reviews, both old and new (there is a surprisingly large amount of movies I have never seen) as well as comics and literature.

I have named this "Hold on, Dreamland" because I am notorious for falling asleep when I am trying to watch something or a movie. Call it exhaustion from my other duties (dad, teaching, art) or call it the beginning stages of narcolepsy (and I don't say that lightly)... but I am hoping if I go in with the strong intention of a review, I will be able to get more out of it.

Why the hell am I here?

I don't know. You may be a friend, or acquaintance, or you may not even understand English, and this is just a bunch of crap. Whatever it is, I hope you like what you see, and maybe you will check something out after reading what I have to say.


...ANNNNNNNND if no one reads this, its ok. It will kind of be like an online journal.

Thanks! -J

No comments:

Post a Comment